Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Is this a sign?

  1. #1
    The_One_Ring
    Guest The_One_Ring's Avatar
    Ok, I'm saving up for Jess, right? Well, for the past 2 weeks, no matter what my dreams were about, Jess was mentioned. What does this mean??? That I need Jess? I'm scared...*Shifty eyes*(j/k)

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ February 03, 2006 09:28 PM: Message edited by: Oh-Canada ]</font>

  2. #2
    emmaashley2
    Guest emmaashley2's Avatar

    Post

    Yes, I'm afaid to say it but you have fallen in love with the Jess doll!! Don't be scared I don't think Jess will bite!! (lol!!)

  3. #3
    Ashley1972
    Guest Ashley1972's Avatar

    Post

    You're not alone! Ever since I won Kailey this week that's all I've been thinking about. I go to sleep thinking about her and wake up thinking about her. This is the worst case of doll obsession I've ever had! I guess because I've wanted her so long and came so close to getting her so many times and I'm anxious for her to finally get here.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member wildpony's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 9th, 2005
    Posts
    570
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    OOO...I just love Jess. [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]
    When she first came out... I had a dream about her:

    Jess was kayaking, but then she fell out and was kinda mad. [img]graemlins/wonder.gif[/img] Then she met this boy, and they climbed up a mountain then skydived down a waterfall! [img]smile.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •